We partner with clients of all sizes to strengthen their R&D capacity:
- startups progressing toward SBIR Phase 2
- growth companies needing to scale their proven product and optimize their processes
- established companies with limited bench-strength
Our Unique Value Proposition comes from decades of industry experience which adds commercial relevance to all aspects of our work. We differentiate ourselves by having a “nose” for economics and competitiveness of chemical innovations.
Services We Provide
Research and Development
We provide laboratory-based R&D services for
- developing new products and applications
- exploring new chemistries and concepts
- proving concepts
- overcoming process obstacles & solving manufacturing problems
Currently we have capabilities to undertake small-scale chemical synthesis, formulations, and the fabrication and testing of polymer films, adhesives and coatings. We also provide our insights about their potential uses in diverse industries.
Contact us to learn more.
We offer consulting services either through a single expert or a group of multi-disciplinary experts. The consulting engagement can be followed up with laboratory-based R&D.
Our Service Model
We are your partners — not just contractors. Our agreements stipulate that you own the Intellectual Property (IP) developed during our work with you. Our scientists and engineers work at the highest safety and quality standards. We protect our clients’ information, discoveries, and technologies. Our core service process follows these 7 steps:
Why partner with us? We provide:
- Exploration of various pathways to commercialization
- Access to diverse scientific and industry sector talent
- Global industry and relationships
- Proven success in growing and scaling innovation
- Quality, integrity and confidence
- Employment of best practices and processes